(The Announcement #1)
The China Satellite Navigation Conference (CSNC) is an international conference organized by the Academic Communication Center of the China Satellite Navigation Office, and is committed to promote the satellite navigation technologies and the related theoretical and technological innovation, system construction and industrial development through academic exchanges.
With ten years of development, CSNC has been attracting global industrial talents and resources, and playing a crucial role in promoting the advancement of satellite navigation technology, system construction, application promotion, talent training and public education.
The 13th China Satellite Navigation Conference (CSNC 2022) will be held in Beijing, China in May 2022, boasting a wide range of activities including high-end forums, academic exchanges, the achievement expo, and popularization of sciences. We welcome scientific and technological society all over the world, as well as people from all walks of life are welcomed to actively participate the conference.
Professional GNSS Applications
GNSS Applications for the Mass Market
GNSS and Their Augmentations
Satellite Orbits and Precise Positioning
Time Frequencies and Precision Timing
Autonomous Navigation and Intelligent Operation
GNSS Signal Processing
GNSS User Terminals
PNT Architectures and New PNT Technologies
Policies, Standards and Intellectual Property Rights
1. The paper shall not be published previously, and its content shall be authentic and original within the scope of the conference topics. The abstract and the full text of the paper shall not contain any confidential information, and a certificate of non-confidentiality shall be provided when the paper is submitted. The author takes sole responsibility for the paper.
2. If the paper is accepted without any specific declaration, the paper shall be deemed to have been authorized for publication.
3. The abstract and full text of the paper can be submitted via the “Paper Submission” system on the conference website. E-mail submission will not be accepted. The abstract must be submitted before the full text. The abstract shall be written in both Chinese and English with 400-600 words, including the research background, purpose, method and result, etc. The submitted full paper should be in both Chinese and English versions as well. The Chinese and English paper templates and non-confidentiality certificate template can be downloaded from CSNC website (http://www.beidou.org). The full text shall not exceed 10 pages.
1. Deadline for abstract submission: October 31, 2021
2. Deadline for full paper submission: November 30, 2021
3. Issuance of acceptance notification: January , 2022
Publication of Papers
1. The outstanding papers (English version) of CSNC2022 will be published in well-known series “Lecture Notes in Electronic Engineering” of Springer and will be indexed by EI.
2. All papers accepted by CSNC2022 will be published as CDs and be included in the Conference Paper Full-text Database (CPFD) of the China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI) and Wanfang Data Knowledge Service Platform.
3. Some outstanding papers will be recommended to “Satellite Navigation”, an international journal, for publication.
Time and Place
Time: May 2022
Place: Beijing, China
Tel/Fax：+86 10 82178658/82178034
Website：http://www.beidou.org (Please pay attention to the latest news on the website)