The 4th China Satellite Navigation Conference
Call for Papers / Announcement No.1
download Announcement No.1
China Satellite Navigation Conference (CSNC) is an open platform for academic exchanges that aim at enhancing academic innovation to promote cooperation and exchanges in the field of satellite navigation, strengthening technological innovation to accelerate engineering construction of satellite navigation systems, intensifying theoretical innovation to facilitate theory progress of satellite navigation and reinforcing application innovation to boost scientific development of the satellite navigation industry.
The 4th China Satellite Navigation Conference will be held on May 15-17, 2013 in Wuhan, China. The theme of CSNC 2013 is: BeiDou Application---- Opportunities and Challenges. It will incorporate a wide range of activities, such as academic exchange, high-end forum, exhibition as well as science popularization. Look forward to your engagement in this great event and contribution is welcome.
Ⅰ. Conference Topics
S1 BeiDou/GNSS Navigation Applications
S2 Satellite Navigation Signal System, Compatibility & Interoperability
S3 Precise Orbit Determination and Positioning
S4 Atomic Clock Technique and Time-Frequency System
S5 Satellite Navigation Augmentation and Integrity Monitoring
S6 BeiDou/GNSS Test and Assessment Technology
S7 BeiDou/GNSS User Terminal Technology
S8 Satellite Navigation Models and Methods
S9 Integrated Navigation and New Methods
Ⅱ. Sponsor Organizations
China Satellite Navigation Office
Department of High and New Technology Development and Industrialization, Ministry of Science and Technology, P.R.C.
China National Space Administration, State Administration of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense
Department of Comprehensive Planning, Ministry of Transport, P.R.C.
Department of Science and Technology, Ministry of Education, P.R.C.
China National Administration of GNSS and Applications
Bureau of High-Tech Research and Development, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Bureau of International Cooperation, Chinese Academy of Engineering
China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation
China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation
China Electronics Technology Group Corporation
The People’s Government of Wuhan
Ⅲ. Scientific Committee
Chairman: Sun Jiadong
Vice Chairman: Shen Rongjun, Li Jisheng, Sui Qisheng, Li Zuhong, Tan Shusen
Executive Chairman: Liu Jingnan, Yang Yuanxi, Fan Shiwei
Members: (In Order of Surname Strokes)
Ding Xiancheng, Bu Qingjun, Wang Liheng, Wang Yuzhu, Ai Guoxiang, Ye Shuhua, Zhuang Zhaowen, Xu Qifeng, Xu Houze, Min Guirong, Zhang Xixiang, Zhang Lvqian, Chen Junyong, Fan Benyao, Luo Dongjin, Xia Guohong, Cao Chong, Qi Faren, Liang Sili, Tu Shancheng, Su Rongsheng, Tong Zhipeng, Wei Ziqing
Ⅳ. Paper Collection
1. Only those papers that have not ever been published before can be accepted. Paper contents must meet the conference topic requirements, with the authenticity and originality. The author takes sole responsibility for the authenticity and objectivity of the views expressed in the paper.
2. Except specially declared, all submitted papers are regarded as having been authorized to be published by CSNC 2013.
3. Please submit the abstract and full paper via the online submission system on the CSNC website and no mail submission is accepted. An abstract between 400 and 600 words summarizing the research background, methods, purposes and results of your work should be submitted first, followed by the full paper submission. The full paper should be no more than ten pages. Paper template can be downloaded from CSNC website at http://www.beidou.org.
4. Abstract Submission Due Date: Oct. 31, 2012. Full Paper Submission Due Date: Dec. 20, 2012. Acceptance Notification Issue Date: the end of Feb., 2013.
Ⅴ. Paper Selection and Publication
1. All accepted papers will be included in CD and it also will be included in "China Proceedings of Conferences Full-text Database (CPCD)" of CNKI. Excellent papers (English version) will be published in the series book "Lecture Notes in Electronic Engineering" by Springer and indexed by EI.
2. For papers intending to compete for the ‘Outstanding Youth Paper’ award, please annotated as ‘To Participate in Selection for Outstanding Youth Paper’ (the first author of CSNC 2013 should be under 35 years old, born after April 30, 1978). Award winners will be granted with funds for innovative researches.
Ⅵ. Time and Venue
Time: May 15-17, 2013
Venue: Wuhan, China
Ⅶ. Contact Information
Contact Person: Li Wen Wang Bo
Phone/Fax: +86 10 82178658
CSNC 2013 Website: http://www.beidou.org (For latest information.)
CSNC 2013 Organizing Committee